1984 Was Not Supposed To Be An Instruction Manual Women's T-Shirt
The 1984 Was Not Supposed To Be An Instruction Manual Women's T-Shirt is a statement piece of clothing that carries a strong message. The shirt's design is inspired by the dystopian novel "1984" written by George Orwell in 1949, which portrays a totalitarian society where the government controls every aspect of people's lives.
The message on the shirt, "1984 Was Not Supposed To Be An Instruction Manual," is a reminder of the importance of defending our freedoms and resisting any attempts to control or manipulate our thoughts and actions. It serves as a call to action to be vigilant against any signs of authoritarianism and to protect our rights and liberties.
The shirt is made from high-quality materials and is designed to provide maximum comfort and durability. It is available in various sizes, making it a perfect fit for women of all body types. This t-shirt is a great way to make a statement and express your beliefs, whether you're wearing it to a protest or just around town.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: L3930R
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||24 in||17 in||6.0 in|
|M||25 in||18 in||6.5 in|
|L||27 in||19 in||7.0 in|
|XL||28 in||21 in||7.2 in|
|2XL||29 in||23 in||7.5 in|
|3XL||30 in||25 in||7.7 in|