I literally wrote a book to warn you all about this - George Orwell Men's Premium T-Shirt
The "I literally wrote a book to warn you all about this" quote, attributed to the iconic author George Orwell, serves as a warning about the dangers of totalitarianism and the importance of individual freedoms. This message is emblazoned on a Men's Premium t-shirt, reminding us of the relevance and urgency of Orwell's writings in today's society. The t-shirt is made from high-quality materials, ensuring a comfortable and long-lasting wear. The design features a simple, yet bold typography that makes a statement wherever it is worn. This t-shirt is not only a fashion statement, but also a call to action to remain vigilant and protect our values. It is a must-have for fans of Orwell's works and for anyone who believes in the power of words to inspire change.This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite T-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27 in||17 in||8.0 in|
|M||27 in||20 in||8.3 in|
|L||28 in||22 in||9.0 in|
|XL||30 in||24 in||9.3 in|
|2XL||32 in||25 in||9.5 in|
|3XL||32 in||28 in||10 in|
|4XL||33 in||29 in||11 in|
|5XL||34 in||32 in||11 in|